Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Touch My Button

Yes.

Due to popular demand, I've put an option to donate on my blog. I know I'm not saving the world or anything, so if you'd like to save the world with your money, I'd suggest you spend it here.

But if you have even more money and would like me to put it in my gas tank, click the button below.

If you'd like me to pass the money on to Ralgh, so he can spend it on "bitches," please include a note to that effect with your donation. I'll make sure it gets into the right paws.

My discomfort in accepting donations in evidenced in my inability to form paragraphs. Not sure how I feel about this, but it's been requested. I'm not usually a person who accepts help like this from others, but I get that when people donate, they feel that they own a little piece of this adventure.

So, own some of my adventure. But your money may be more well-spent by preventing a South Dakota teen from becoming a mother.





3 comments:

John Judy said...

South Dakota bitches can take care of themselves. She f'd her way into this situation, let her f her way out. I'd rather see my pittance go for something interesting. Enjoy your 10 bux.

Anonymous said...

Right on girl. I have that button proudly displyed on my page too. I know it feels wierd. But our soul searching does much good in the world that is worth a few bucks of donation. Some people are good at working 9-5 jobs. Other people are good at whate do. We should still get paid, regardless.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I can't spell right now.